“It happened on George W. Bush’s watch”
It was a popular line of the Left for the last couple of years. So let’s just see what else has happened on Bush’s watch:
1. Afghanistan held its first-ever modern democratic election.
2. Iraq held a true democratic election for the first time in 30 years.
3. The Palestinians freely elected a leader.
4. Saudi Arabia will hold its first ever national election in November.
5. Lebanon’s pro-Syrian government resigned, paving the way for free elections.
6. Libya scrapped its WMD programs.
7. Egypt is now allowing challengers on the ballot, paving the way for the first-ever multiparty presidential elections.
…to be continued