1. If you’re so concerned about Sarah Palin being a heartbeat away from the Presidency because she lacks experience, how do you explain your support for the inexperienced Barack Obama being THE heartbeat?
2. Why do you think a candidate’s links to George Bush is cause for concern, but a candidate’s links to Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, and Tony Rezko aren’t?
3. If Clarence Thomas and Condoleeza Rice weren’t black enough, why is the half-black Barack Obama okay?
4. Why do you think it’s not racist to vote for Barack based on his skin color, but would scream racism if someone voted for McCain because of his?
5. Why did you believe Joe Biden when he said Barack Obama was not ready to be President, but don’t believe John McCain when he says it?